1. Can't play Netflix, Prime Video on my phone?
1)You can enjoy Prime Video, Netflix, iTunes, hulu via HDMI connection, such as use a Roku or Fire TV Stick.
2)Due to the copyright of Prime Video, Netflix, iTunes, hulu, you can't play these APP via USB connection on the phone. Nearly 99% projector on the market can't play these APPS via USB connection.
2. Can't detect or connect to my Phone when using wifi projector?
1)Please use the original USB cable from the phone manufacturer, other cables from third-party may not compatible.
2)Restart the projector and try it again.
3)Please press the menu button to find option settings, choose re-store factory default and press OK Button. After this step please re-start the projector and connect it once again.
3. Picture kept freezing but the sound was clear and still going?
Please try these apps on the laptop, if this happen only on the phone, it's the problem of copyright limitation and app compatibility issue.
4. Cannot find wifi name while using wifi projector?
1)Restore Projector: Please press the Menu button to find Option settings, choose Restore Factory Default and press OK button. After this step please restart the projector and connect it once again.
2)Restart the router. Please restart your home wifi router.
5. APP and videos cannot be projected or have no sound?
Please try these apps on the laptop, if this problem happens only on the phone, then it's the problem of copyright limitation and app compatibility issue.
6. Wifi connection stuck or disconnect on wifi projector?
1)Please ensure your network is stable and the network bandwidth should be greater than 50M. Also ensure your device and home router are in close proximity to the projector.
2)Change another website, app, video and confirm there is no network trouble and app, format compatibility problem.
7. How to use HDMI cable display a computer / PS4 / xbox /dvd image on projector?
The first step in connecting your devices to projector is finding an identical port on both machines. Once the matching port has been identified (one that is the same on both your input device and output device), you need the appropriate cable to connect them.
8. Can I mount the HD projector under the ceiling?
Yes you can mount this on your ceiling, just like how you mount it on the tripod mount. This POYANK projector has a M6 screw hole. It has a setting on the menu to rotate the picture, which would make it look right when rear projection.
9. Does firestick audio work?
You need to turn off the Dolby audio settings. On your Amazon Fire TV Stick/Box, go to Settings > Display & Sounds > Audio > Dolby Digital Output > and then turn Dolby Digital Plus OFF. Finished.
10. How do you watch Netflix using this projector? When I try to watch a movie, there is only audio no picture?
You can play Netflix on the PC and connect PC to the projector via the HDMI port. I recommend a Roku or Firestick plugged into the HDMI port, depending on your preference.